How the medical professionals in Somerset, KY, can help you get back on your feet
The health of your body is important. You want to stay flexible and mobile for as long as you can, but sometimes, things happen. You may be involved in a car accident or experience an injury that can affect your body. The good news is, your rehabilitation specialists can help you and your body. The medical professionals of Cumberland Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Center in Somerset, KY, can help you get back on your feet.
Rehabilitation centers are state-of-the-art facilities to help you heal and recover from unpredictable, debilitating problems.
These are just a few of the ways you can benefit from rehabilitation centers this year:
- Age-related conditions like arthritis, having a stroke, experiencing a cardiac event, and other serious conditions can all dramatically affect your body. Your mobility may be compromised, leading to depression, fear, and other issues. Your rehabilitation specialists can help restore your mobility and range-of-motion, so you can get back to doing the activities you love.
- Vehicular accidents can wreak havoc, suddenly whipping your body. Your muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones can be seriously damaged. Sometimes you won’t feel the full effects until days or weeks later. A rehabilitation specialist can help reduce pain and heal your tissues.
- Sports injuries can cause damage too. Contact sports can result in trauma to your shoulders, neck, arms, legs, and other areas. Physical therapy and rehabilitation can get you moving again, so you can enjoy the full performance of your sport.
- Surgeries are another reason your body might need a little help to heal and regain mobility. Surgeries often result in you being immobilized for a period of time. Immobilization can lead to muscle stiffness, weakness, and other problems. Your rehabilitation specialist can help you recover faster and get back on your feet quicker after surgery.
At Cumberland Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Center, your skilled professionals will employ all of the latest techniques, services, and therapies to help you and your body get better.
Your therapist may recommend:
- Therapeutic massage
- An exercise regimen
- Ultrasound therapy
- Hot and cold application
- Electrical stimulation
- Manual adjustment
- Joint mobilization
- Muscle and myofascial release techniques
Physical therapy and rehabilitation can help you in 2021. To find out more about physical therapy and rehabilitation services and how they can help you, call the medical professionals of Cumberland Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Center in Somerset, KY, at (606) 679-2773. Call now and get back on your feet!