Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Somerset Office
Planning your first visit to our Somerset physical therapy practice? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our office, hours of operations, payment policies, the ability to request an appointment and more. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
Contact your physician if you don't already have a referral. We accept and work with nearly all insurance plans including: commercial, Medicare and workers compensation.
Why Choose Us?
- Quality - With over 40 combined years of physical therapy experience among the staff, we offer the most advanced techniques to help you feel better again.
- Accessibility - We will make every effort to accommodate your schedule no matter where you live or what your hours are. Let us know how we can help to accommodate your scheduling.
- Communication - We keep an open line of communication with you and your referring physician. We will provide your doctor with updates and progress reports during your course of treatment.
- Outcomes - We will take all the necessary steps to get you better as quickly as possible. That means tailoring a program that is unique to your needs with the goal of progressing you toward your optimal function.
For your convenience, our patient forms are located below. If you are a new patient and have not seen any of the doctors at Cumberland Foot and Ankle before, please download, print and complete this form so we can expedite your first visit: New Patient Packet
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
For your information, our Notice of Privacy Practices is linked here for you to read through. This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to that information.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the physical therapist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the physical therapist and physical therapist assistants. We look forward to your first visit with us.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Arrive a few minutes early to complete and review new patient registration forms
- Meet physical therapist for thorough evaluation of injury or condition
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized treatment plan
- Determine the frequency and duration of your course of physical therapy based on rehabilitation objectives
- Discuss patient expectations for maximizing therapy visits and home exercises. Active participation from the patient is vital to a successful recovery and rehabilitation experience